Thursday, September 18, 2008

Updates~~

To my loyal readers:


Sorry for not updating, i kinda like unofficially hibernated my blog for a month...

So a month has passed by, just like that... So long, yet so fast. And many things had happened, some very happy moment, and some, disappointing and sad...

Just 2 days into the semester, something bad happened in my family. My beloved grandmother, 85, passed away. Not gonna say much..................

Despite of that, there's still hope in this world. Something unexpected (well, actually not that unexpected =P) also happened. The Taylor's Hyenas participated in the first ever inter-college dodgeball tournament in Malaysia, The Battle Royale '08. And guess what? We won... duh~h... It's the Hyenas man... Anyways, thanks for all the support... (Dodger pics at the end of the post)

Other than that, the rest of the semester was pretty much okay. As I've said, this is my last semester, and a stress-free one... Or is that so? Well, the Ah Leong classes were typical, with regular "jokes" and laughs in class. Theatre was fun and interesting, yet potentially frustrating. Just to get everyone to agree on a time to practice itself is a problem, as our timetable varies a lot from each other. But overall, I'm currently having fun... Not complaining...

And now... birthday shout-outs (all in Sept):

  1. 901: Ken Ling. One of the Hyenas, a crazy one. Highly energetic, outgoing and friendly. A very capable leader as well. Wish you all the best in life (and taking over my treasurer post hehe...)
  2. 911: Dianne. Ms. 4.0 (with a W). Oops, I know she hates that...but, I like teasing her =P. Sorry. Highly intelligent, and quite the carefree... A very good friend indeed. All the best!
  3. 915: Xin Yi. A great cook. Has a perfectly compatible taste buds as me, though i kinda suck at cooking (comparatively speaking)... Anyway, thanks for the great hospitality during the party. And also, all the best!

Can I stop blogging now? Kinda lazy and it's kinda late d...


So now, meet the dodgers:


Enter the Hyenas! Hyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye~~~


What's that?


Special thanks to our supporters...


SHOW ME THE $$$~~

No comments: