Friday, July 18, 2008

Pre-finals' Post

Yes ppl, finals are coming... and I'm nowhere near prepared yet. I mean, I'm mentally prepared, but going to exam without sufficient revision is a bad idea. Learnt that lesson after my DE mid term. I was quite dissappointed with my results as it was not what I expected. Carelessness is one thing, but anyway...learnt my lesson. Will prepare way beforehand next time. Same goes for speech.

Today's Ern's birthday. So we had a celebration for him in Hui Min's house. Yea man, we cooked ourselves a not-too-bad meal, considering the mess we made at the kitchen (sorry Min hehe...). We had fried pork chop, chicken slices, fried potatos and butter prawns (which i din eat). We hanged out there till around 4+, then cleaned up n went home. It was fun cooking though, but we spent awfully long to get everything cooked cause there's only one pan, one wok and one stove. Do the math.

Next, I'm kinda like having this very very weird feeling...that something unusual's gonna happen to me. I dunno what is it, and I dunno why, but I just have this weird feeling. Could you call this a premonition? I hope not, cz i like my current life. If the change is for the better, by all means. But I'd rather not take my chances. Weird could be good; it could also be bad. But I'm still fine ppl, no worries =)

Now, here am I, posting this blog, and wishing Ern a Happy Birthday, and wishing him all the best in his life. And as u all know, I don't post frequently. So the next time u see me will be when I'm either very bored/free, or I really have something that can't fit in my mind, and needs to be poured out. Till then...tata...

No comments: